It’s no secret that coffee can provide you with healthful benefits. But are you getting the most out of your cup of coffee or is it lacking the nutrients you deserve?
Most coffee products only use the coffee bean. But did you know coffee is actually a fruit? By using the entire coffee fruit, bean included, you will get more bang for your buck when it comes to your health. GlycoCafe takes nature and turns it into the most complete cup of coffee you’ve ever had. And it tastes amazing too!
GlycoCafe is arguably the most natural coffee you can get. It doesn’t contain any sweeteners, corn (maltodextrin and dextrose), soy, dairy, or GMO’s. It also doesn’t contain any artificial flavors or colors. Not only that, it is completely vegetarian and vegan friendly.
By using all three parts of the coffee fruit, including the roasted organic Arabica bean, the coffee berry, and the unroasted or “green” coffee beans, you get a fully natural and flavorful coffee. It even has a fruitier aroma that comes from using both the fruit and the green bean.
GlycoCafe also has natural thermogenic properties which helps support your metabolism.
Let’s take a quick look at more of the benefits and ingredients in GlycoCafe.
GlycoCafe has many benefits when it comes to your health and wellbeing and is suitable for almost any diet and lifestyle.
- Improves cognitive function
- Provides superior antioxidant support
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Is rich is polyphenols and infused with glyconutrients
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegan Friendly
- No MSG
Organic Arabica Coffee Beans
Arabica coffee beans provide high antioxidant support when roasted. They help with cognitive functions such as alertness and focus.
Coffee Fruit Powder - Coffeeberry® Brand Coffee Fruit
- Coffee is actually a fruit. It looks similar to a cherry and contains the powerful antioxidant polyphenol.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Green coffee comes from coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. Beneficial amounts of chlorogenic acid are found in natural, unroasted coffee beans.
Coconut Oil Powder
- Coconut oil is often used for enhancement of texture, but it also provides antioxidant support.
AloeVera Extract (inner leaf gel powder) - Manapol® Aloe Vera Extract
- Aloe gel is rich in nutrients and contains an abundant supply of glycoproteins and mono-, oligo- and polysaccharides.
Wakame [Undaria pinnatifida] Algae Extract
Wakame is used for its nutritional content, flavor and texture.
“Undaria is also a part of Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) traditional medicine.” MannatechScience.org
Before GlycoCafe, you were only drinking half a cup of coffee and were missing out on all the benefits of the coffee fruit. But now, you can take advantage of a full, complete, and healthy cup of coffee.
Shop GlycoCafe here: https://glycoproducts.com/products/glycocafe-coffee